We well know this saying that all diseases are from the nerves. How can I strengthen my nerves so that I do not flinch from any screaming or loud words, do not get depressed, do not get irritated about anything. It is necessary to know that our health is in our hands and it is impossible for outsiders to take away and destroy vital energy. Immediately suppress such communication, do not allow yourself to insult, raise your voice. After all, you have achieved a lot in life. If something does not work out in life, be persistent in achieving your goal and then fate will appreciate your efforts.
Remember, you do not dispose of the circumstances, but you control your emotions, feelings, life. This will add to your self-confidence. After that, go to the water procedures. An excellent assistant for the nervous system is any pond, river, sea. Water hardens the immune system, relieves stress, soothes. In the summer, use any opportunity to soak up the sand, sunbathe, swim in the river or the sea.
And how to strengthen the nerves, if the yard is winter, and there is no sea. We take warm baths with broths of herbs, chamomile, lavender, sandalwood will suit them. We will pour 100 gram of grass with 3 cups of boiling water, strain it and pour it into a bath with water. We'll turn on the music, light the candles and let ourselves relax.
Strengthening the nerves in popular ways
To do this, we take infusions and decoctions of herbs that do not cause adverse reactions and have a mild effect.
1. Prepare the herb collection, for this we take 10 grams of peppermint, 15 grams of valerian root, 20 grams of sweet clover, 25 grams of hawthorn, 30 grams of oregano. We mix it and mix 3 tablespoons of this mixture with boiling water, cool it, drink ½ cup before meals several times a day. The broth normalizes sleep, strengthens the nervous system.
2. Take 3 tablespoons oregano, put in a thermos, fill with a liter of boiling water. We drink half a glass before meals in the morning and in the evening. This broth calms, removes nervous excitability. Infusion should not be given to pregnant women, because it stimulates uterine contractions.
3. Fill 2 tablespoons of valerian root with one liter of boiling water, and steaming in a water bath. Strain and take 70 or 100 grams after eating. Valerian normalizes heart activity, removes emotional arousal, helps with mental fatigue and with nervous exhaustion.
Do sports, it will help keep the nervous system and body in a tone. Thanks to physical exercises, fat deposits are burned, toxins are removed from the body and stress is removed. If there is no possibility to attend sports halls, then go for a walk and do at home. Get a puppy or a kitten at home, it will make you more focused and purposeful, will not let you get bored. Communicate with friends and family, they are for you a source of joy, which you so lack. And in a difficult moment remember the wise Solomon - everything passes, and this will pass.
Herbal baths, therapeutic baths
It is useful to use herbal baths, they have a beneficial effect on the skin, strengthen the hair, raise the tone of the whole body. When we lie in the herbal bath, we will wet our hair, let them soak up the decoction of the herbs, then massage the scalp and massage the joints and hands. Before taking a bath wash with a washcloth and soap. After the bath do not rinse and do not use soap. For regulating and restorative baths we use medicinal dandelion, thyme creeping, string, celandine, horsetail, common oregano, pharmacy chamomile. And also birch, black currant, nettle leaves with dioecious, pine needles and pine needles.
For restorative and soothing baths with various nervous disorders we use hawthorn flowers, valerian officinalis, medicinal calendula, peppermint, common oregano, motherwort, leaves of nettle dioecious.
For women, the composition of herbal baths includes: birch leaves, nettle nettle, linden flowers, field horsetail, chamomile, string, ordinary oregano, grass of large celandine. Baths with such plants give the skin freshness, elasticity and elasticity, purify the skin from the products of metabolism, and act soothingly.
Medicinal herbs in your home medicine cabinet
Motherwort is close to valerian in its biological effect. It slows the heart rate, lowers blood pressure, has a calming effect. A good preventive tool for insomnia, with increased nervous excitability.
Take 15 grams of herbage motherwort and fill it with a glass of boiling water. We insist 20 minutes. Drink 1 tablespoon 3 or 5 times a day.
Valerian regulates the activity of the heart, improves the blood supply to the heart muscle, dilates the vessels, acts as a soothing agent. It is used for heart neuroses, headache, insomnia, with nervous excitement. If you regularly use valerian, then the effectiveness of use will be if it is used for a long time.
Take 10 grams of dried rhizomes and valerian roots, fill with 200 ml of boiling water, boil for half an hour, then insist 2 hours. We take a tablespoon 4 times a day.
Has a calming effect on the nervous system. Clears the airways. It is used as an expectorant, with constipation, with insomnia.
Take 2 teaspoons herb oregano, pour a glass of boiling water, we insist 20 minutes, then we strain. We take in a warm form 20 minutes before meals, half a cup 4 times a day.
Soothing folk remedies
If your nerves are shameless:
- Let's prepare a soothing tea, for this we take 4 tablespoons of dog rose, 200 grams of hawthorn flowers, 200 grams of stems of sweet clover, 200 grams of stalks, 130 grams of valerian root, 100 grams of mint. We mix, pour 1½ cups of boiling water and let's brew. Then strain and take before eating ½ cup.
- Nervous system will calm tea from oregano, calendula, tansy, we will take them in equal quantities. We take 1 tablespoon of herbs, pour a glass of boiling water, let's cool. Strain and drink half a glass 2 or 3 times a day.
- It is good to make herbal baths before going to bed. To do this, prepare a decoction of rosemary, linden, wormwood, together it will be 1 kilogram. Salting the grass with 4 liters of cold water, put on the fire and cook for 5 minutes, then let us brew for 10 or 15 minutes, then drain. Ready broth pour into a warm bath and take 1 time a week before going to bed for 20 or 25 minutes.
- A sedative will help: beet juice is mixed in half with honey. We take this mixture in half a cup 3 or 4 times a day, for ten days or for a long period of 1 glass for 3 or 4 weeks.
- Choose an effective tool for yourself: fill the thermos with 1 tablespoon of valerian root, pour 1 cup of boiling water and insist all night. With increased nervous excitability we drink infusion for three times in 1/3 cup. More than 2 months are not recommended for valerian, headaches may occur, the gastrointestinal tract may be disrupted.
- The nervous system will calm tea from the fruits of hawthorn. Zalem 1 tablespoon dried hawthorn fruit 1 cup of boiling water, we insist 2 hours in a warm place, then strain. We take infusion of 1 or 2 tablespoons before meals 3 or 4 times a day, with hypertension, menopause, suffocation, dizziness.
Healing infusions. Take 20 grams of dried herb sponges per 1 cup of boiling water and insist 2 hours, take a tablespoon 2 or 5 times a day.
- Fill a glass of boiling water with 1 tablespoon of herbs of thyme, insist, half an hour and take a tablespoon 3 times a day.
- 2 teaspoons of dry herb oregano we pour a glass of boiling water and let it take 20 minutes. Ready infusion we take ½ cup for 20 or 30 minutes before meals in a warm form, 3 or 4 times.
Recipes from traditional medicine
1. Take 2 parts of peppermint, 2 parts of leaves of a three-leaf watch, 1 part of valerian root, 1 part of hop cones, mix and take 2 tablespoons of mixture into 2 cups of boiling water. The infusion is wrapped for half an hour, then filtered. We take in the morning and at night for half a cup. We apply for insomnia and nervous irritability.
2. Take 2 parts of the root of valerian, 3 parts of chamomile, 5 parts of caraway seeds. Mix it and take 2 tablespoons for 2 cups of boiling water, wrap it in infusion, then strain it. We take ½ cup a day, morning and night.
3. Take 15 grams of motherwort, 15 grams of cotton grass, 15 grams of hawthorn, 5 grams of chamomile, mix and 1 tablespoon of this mixture with a glass of boiling water. Infusion wrap for 8 hours, drain. We take half a cup every hour after eating, 3 times a day. We apply with heart weakness in combination with dizziness and suffocation, with nervous disorders.
4. We take a tincture of valerian, tincture of hawthorn and in equal amounts we mix these tinctures. We take before sleeping 30 drops per water. We apply in nervous disorders, as a sedative, as a heart-strengthening, for insomnia.
5. We take beets with honey in the same proportion and apply, as an easy laxative or soothing drug.
6. If naughty naughty, make a "soothing tea". Brew from 50 grams of oregano, 25 grams of valerian roots, 20 grams of mint leaves, as much as we take the flowers of hawthorn and stems of medicinal clover, we mix. 2 tablespoons of the mixture will be filled with half a liter of boiling water, let's brew. We strain and take daily half a cup of this tea before eating.
7. Soothing effect will bring a bath of herbs: limes, wormwood and rosemary. Kilogram of grass will be filled with 3 or 4 liters of cold water. After 10 minutes, put on the fire and cook for 5 minutes. We insist 10 minutes, filter. Pour into the bath, which is filled with water to half. We take such a bath before going to bed for 20 or 30 minutes once a week.
8. Nerves completely heals the composition of flowers, we take 2 tablespoons of white phlox petals, half a glass of white gladioli, half a glass of white rose petals, a glass of water. All the mix and put in a dark place for 7 or 8 days, add a teaspoon of baking soda. We drink half an hour before meals, 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, on an empty stomach.
Now we will know how to strengthen the nervous system at home. Also it is necessary to know, that before accepting this or that prescription, it is necessary to consult with the attending physician beforehand. Be healthy!