What does hairy legs look like?
- In Miller's dream book it is written that such a dream portends a fast journey. If the hair on the legs is long, the road will be full of difficulties and you will have to endure many unpleasant moments, overcoming them.
- Freud believes that girls can dream hairy legs, in themselves or a man, if in personal relationships it is she who will be the leader. A man to dream of his hairy legs promises submission to the fairer sex for work.
- A woman who saw her hairy legs in a dream, you need to take a closer look at your surroundings. There may be young people who are very sensitive to the dreamer and can even become potential companions of life.
- A man who has seen hair on his legs with a woman can easily prepare for success. They will accompany him in all spheres of life without exception: in work, study and on a personal front.
- Be sure to remember what color hairs were. On this depends a lot of factors and events in reality.
Hair color in a dream
- White or ashy talk about how a dreamer thinks too much about death and old age. Such a pessimistic mood prevents living and achieving the set goals.
- Curly hair on the legs - a sign of discontent with sex life and partner.
- Long black hair in a dream warns the girl that in the near future she can become a victim of intrigues and intrigues of intruders. Men like this vision promises a bright romance and successes in intimate life.
- Red hair color for a woman is a sign of a speedy pregnancy. For the male, this dream is not so positive. This is a kind of warning that he should be more attentive to his own appearance, otherwise he risks losing popularity among the beautiful half.
Shave your hair on your feet
In ancient cultures, getting rid of the hair (even a banal haircut) was considered a bad sign. In those days, people believed that it was in the hair that the whole power of man was hidden and that after shaving them, he was deprived of protection.
- If a dreamer sees his own hairy legs and has a strong desire to shave them, then in reality he will have to reconcile himself with the fact that all his desires and dreams can not temporarily become real.
- Since in some dream books the raised hairline on the limbs is viewed as a symbol of protection, there is an interpretation that shaving off the hair means changes that will deprive the dreamer of the usual comfort.
- Another important point is that such actions should be regarded as the need to make non-standard solutions to overcome the difficult life situation.
- Miller says that shaving thick hair on his legs suggests that the dreamer behaves too irrationally, is too lazy and therefore can not achieve the desired position in society or a career.
- If a man had to shave his legs to a stranger, then in the future he is in for trouble, which he can not prevent. They relate to the material aspect. It can be loss of values as a result of force majeure or theft.