Therefore, at least in order to prevent stress, you need to be able to relax. After a relaxation session you will be full of energy and strength, a rested and restored organism will be more resistant to stress, to fatigue, the mood will rise. We will tell you how to relax properly, and for what you need relaxation.
On the body is very positive effect of relaxation. Let's talk about this in more detail. In our life there are enough - experiences, worries and conflicts, and relaxation will help to get rid of negative emotions. Yesterday's experiences in the morning become not so important, not so painfully transferred, because sleep is one of the options for relaxation. But it happens that we need less time, for example, before a difficult and important conversation in order to relieve tension and put our nerves in order. In this case, you need to focus on breathing, relax, just sit comfortably, and then the excitement will not overshadow your mind.
Relaxation helps to develop intuition, since the brain, free of emotions, can listen to the signals of the inner voice. About relaxation it is known that in the state of deep relaxation the majority of discoveries were made. And therefore, if you are looking for the answer to the question that is worrying you, do not know what to do next, try the relaxation technique and the answer will come by itself.
Relaxation helps us relax, and it's not a mistake, it really is. A person who knows how to relax and owns his body will create the look of a confident and relaxed person, and will never look tense, constrained and clamped.
When you are tired, try to allocate at least a few minutes for relaxation, it is possible to do it under almost any circumstances and will not take much time. 10 or 15 minutes of relaxation will give you an excellent rest, which even for 8 hours of sleep is not always possible. And then a few minutes and working capacity again at the proper level. You can resort to relaxation during the whole working day, so you will remove the arising fatigue and tension and by the end of the day you will not look like a squeezed lemon.
In addition, you need to relax, so that accumulated stress and stress do not pour out into diseases of the cardiovascular and nervous systems and diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. Get a habit to give yourself from time to time, but it will be better every day, a few minutes for relaxation.
Ways of relaxation
The best way to relax, will not strain. But not all, unfortunately this is by force. We offer several ways for relaxation, which are available to any person.
The method associated with breathing
When we felt negative emotions - stress, anger, anger, anxiety, then our breathing is superficial, the lungs are filled with air partially, not completely. Due to the fact that we lack oxygen, we feel headache, fatigue and our body starts aging prematurely.
In such a situation, sit on a chair in a comfortable position, relax and breathe in full breast, but watch the breath. When you take a deep breath, say to yourself: "I feel happiness," "I am confident in myself," and so on. It will be enough and five minutes to make your thoughts come to order.
A method based on meditation
With this method, a person is completely relaxed and immersed in search of answers, questions, looking for new ideas, and ways out of the situation. To do this, sit down "in Turkish" or sit on a chair with a back, so it was convenient. Relax your hands and put them on your knees, close your eyes and breathe deeply, focus on your breathing.
In order to throw all the thoughts out of your head, try to concentrate on a word: peace, success, happiness, or start counting, each figure representing in your mind. If this way you can not get rid of thoughts, then imagine the sky, it's bright, clean and blue. Then imagine how the clouds are floating in the sky. Make sure that a clear picture appears, and any thought that appears simply "plant" on this cloud, and let it "float away" with this cloud.
To get results from this method of meditation, achieve the absence of any thought. Start from 5 to 10 minutes a day, and then bring up to half an hour a day.
A method based on concentration
This method is similar to the previous method. Sit down freely and try to focus on positive words, such as the name of a loved one, joy, happiness or another word that you have a pleasant emotion. Imagine, this word is voluminous, in color, consider each letter of this word, say to yourself. Do this exercise as long as it gives you pleasure. This exercise helps to increase concentration and relieves tension. Try to do other exercises, because you can relax while watching photos, pictures, video for meditations, listening to special music for relaxation, concentrating on the feelings that they cause.
Methods associated with movement
Also, relaxation can be promoted by walks closer to nature, outdoors in solitude, singing with the expression of those feelings that overwhelm you, movements in time with music, a kind of dance, meditation with smooth movements in time to calm music. You can completely relax only in solitude, you will not need to hesitate to manifest your emotions.
Methods associated with affirmations and auto-training
With the help of auto-training a person can control an organism that does not obey him in the usual state. Many diseases are treated precisely by auto-training. Its essence lies in when a person mentally repeats certain verbal formulas, for example: my legs and hands are warm, my heart beats smoothly and calmly. In the beginning, such exercises should be conducted with a specialist.
Affirmations are such positive statements and are one of the methods of auto-suggestion. Because, thought is material, our body will believe all that we think about and talk about it. Such affirmations like "I draw luck to myself", "I am healthy" and others, are welcomed, which are said with confidence in the voice and in a relaxed state.
A way of relaxing with the help of a relaxing bath
As you know, water calms, relieves fatigue and relaxes. And a way to remove stress will be scented warm baths. Add a scented foam or bath essential oils to the bath, throw all the thoughts out of your head, immerse yourself in the bath and try to relax. After 20 or 30 minutes you will feel rested and refreshed.
Methods of fighting stress
- Try not to abuse food or alcohol. To some, it seems that food or alcohol can relieve stress and calm a person, but everything happens the other way around.
- Stop smoking. Already, smoking is a risk factor for hypertension, and in addition, nicotine causes symptoms of stress when it enters the bloodstream.
- Take regular exercise. Scientifically proven that those who are engaged in aerobics, they receive endorphins, natural substances that improve their mood.
- Try to relax every day for a while.
- Try not to undertake such cases, which you obviously will not cope with.
- Many believe that you need to actively engage in business, and time is short. Learn the science of effective time management - time management.
- In life, set real goals for yourself.
"Have a lot of rest."
How to reduce stress? A lot of information both on the Internet and in literature exists on this topic. Reducing stress can help reduce the person's blood pressure. Of course, high blood pressure can not be reduced by reducing stress, but you can improve the patient's condition, which in the end will affect hypertension.
Simplify the graph
Often people are very loaded. Look at the list of cases that you are going to do today and tomorrow. You will understand that some things for you will not be important. Try to devote such insignificant affairs to less time, and then exclude them from your schedule.
Breathe deeper, relax
Under stress, the heart works faster than usual, breathing becomes quicker, and becomes superficial. To relax in a stressful situation, breathe slowly and deeply.
Physical activity "kills" stress. But before you engage in any sport or exercise, consult a doctor, especially if you suffer from ischemic heart disease or hypertension.
Meditation or Yoga
These measures help reduce blood pressure and cope with stress.
Chronic lack of sleep leads to increased blood pressure and stress.
Self-esteem and positive thinking, excellent defenders against stress. Find something positive in each negative situation.
How to achieve positive thinking
"Take a deeper breath, be still.
- Always tell yourself that you will cope with this problem.
- Be flexible, objective, realistic.
- Think about what you can learn from this or that problem.
- Think about different solutions and choose an acceptable solution.
- Ask yourself, what can the worst happen, think about the consequences.
- What did you learn from this situation?
You can not free your life from stressful factors, but you can reduce the harmful effect of stress on the body
- Determine what causes stress?
- Avoid different small irritants. For example, if traffic jams lead you out of balance, then choose another way of traveling, such as a subway or bus.
- If any changes occur in your life, do not change sharply. For a while, do as you like the things that you like to do.
- Learn how to allocate time efficiently and correctly.
- For a certain period of time, do one thing, and do not cling to all the work in a row.
- If you feel that a stressful situation is approaching, take a break. Relax, relax.
You need to learn to relax to cope with stress
Relaxation is not just leaning back on the couch, relaxing must be covering your body and soul, and being active.
- Deep breathing. Imagine that there is a ball in the abdomen. We inhale the air, imagining that we are filling the balloon. After let out the air, empty the ball. With each breath you relax more.
- Muscle relaxation. Let's switch our thoughts to our own breathing and to ourselves. We take a few deep breaths, slowly exhale. Let's go through our bodies mentally. Let's pay attention to areas of tension. Relax the muscles. Twice turn slowly to the side with your head. Let's turn our shoulders back and forth. Again we breathe deeply, we must feel relaxed.
- Learn to represent yourself in different pleasant places, whether it is a calm sea, a quiet forest. This allows you to relax.
- Relaxing music. We will find on the Internet or in the store quiet quiet instrumental music. Especially for this purpose there is such music on sale.
How can you improve your sleep?
- Develop a habit of going to bed at a certain time.
- The place should be comfortable, wherever you sleep: there should be a comfortable pillow, a blanket and a bed.
- The bedroom should be dark, quiet and calm.
- In the bedroom you just need to sleep, it is not recommended to work at the computer, watch TV and so on.
- Try not to sleep for a long time, set the alarm clock to sleep less.
- If, because of anxiety, you can not fall asleep, talk with a relative, close friend, with someone you would like to trust.
- If possible, listen to quiet relaxing music before going to sleep.
- Do not take sleeping pills unless they are prescribed by a doctor.
- Do not drink tea or coffee before going to bed.
Now we know that it is necessary to be able to relax at least in order to prevent stress. We must not forget to rest, unpleasant things should not be postponed to "later", we must believe in ourselves, and we need only count the joyful days.