Display watercolor, gouache and tempera
To remove traces of watercolor paints or gouache is not at all difficult, because water acts as a solvent for them. Accordingly, they can be laundered by the most usual method. For this, it is necessary to perform a number of the following actions:
- First, wash a fresh stain under an intense stream of water.
- Then add the detergent into the basin and dilute it with cold water.
- Leave the thing soaked for several hours.
- Then wash with your hands and hang out to dry.
However, this technique is not suitable for removing tempera. Undoubtedly, circles of needlework and drawing are good, and your child will find it very entertaining to decorate clay crafts with colorful colors. But deciding what to wipe off such a paint from clothes, it is important to remember that this coloring composition has at the base oil components, and consequently to get rid of traces on the fabric will be much more difficult.
In this case you will be helped by solvents - gasoline, turpentine, acetone or kerosene. However, remember that such aggressive compounds can completely ruin the thing. Therefore, it is better to prevent paint from getting onto clothes and add a little liquid soap to the vial of the coloring material to facilitate the cleaning process.
How to remove latex paint from clothes?
In this case rags and alcohol will be your helpers. Steps to remove stains look like this:
- First, drip a bit of alcohol on the contaminated area and rub it gently with dry cloth.
- As the cloth gets dirty, change it to a new one.
- Continue rubbing until the paint disappears completely, adding a little alcohol to the fabric.
- Once the stain has disappeared, it is necessary to throw clothes into the laundry.
Remove traces of acrylic composition
To remove a stain from ink on an acrylic base, you will need to do the following:
- take a glass container and mix in it 1 tbsp. l. salt, 2 tbsp. l. vinegar and 2 tbsp. l. ammonia composition;
- apply the resulting solution to a contaminated tissue site;
- Using an old toothbrush, carefully rub the stain;
- add 600 ml of water to the solution and soak the clothes overnight;
- wash as usual.
If the actions did not lead to the desired result, the procedure must be repeated.
How to remove oil paint?
If you need to get rid of the oil painting compound, get ready for laborious work. These things are already becoming unsuitable, so do not be afraid of using aggressive substances such as acetone, gasoline, white spirit, kerosene or turpentine. The actions to save clothing look like this:
- For cleaning, you will need to moisten in a solvent a cotton swab and rub it in place of the stain.
- After the contamination disappears, it is necessary to wash clothes with ordinary powder.
- Set a gentle washing schedule and a water temperature of 60 ° C.
- At the end of the process, hang out to dry in the open air.
To remove paint from clothes made of synthetic material or wool, try replacing the solvent with vegetable oil. If the stain is fresh, this method will not only be effective, but also sparing for the tissue.