Ragged jeans can add piquancy to any girl. But it is important not to forget about the features of your figure.
Owners of large hips should choose a choice on models of straight cut with vertical slits. It is better if there are not many of them. Thus, your legs will visually become slimmer, and the silhouette is more elongated.
Miniature "inch" is better to avoid jeans with slits on the calves, it will only shorten the legs and make them more massive than they really are.
As for the color - here you have all the cards in hand, the benefit at the moment in the shops presents a whole palette of colors. Classic blue, blue and black, original purple or burgundy, fashionable pastel colors ... The choice is limitless!
With what to wear ripped jeans?
- One of the most important rules: torn jeans must be worn solely on the naked body! After all, they are designed to emphasize the beauty of your legs, so do not hide them behind pantyhose.
- Most of all, these jeans are suitable for creating a daily image. This look is quite appropriate even at work, in the absence of a strict dress code. The main problem is how to pick up the relevant top. There are several options. Suited top in combination with a strict jacket or cardigan, as well as a tucked shirt or blouse. Avoid elongated tunics and jumpers, too much chance to overload the image or distort the proportions of the body.
- The more slits on the jeans, the less decorated should be the top. If there are a lot of them, we advise you to balance the image with a simple T-shirt or top of neutral colors. In the opposite case, boldly combine jeans with a bright top or colored shoes.
- For fans of punk or grunge style (which is very actual for several seasons), torn jeans can be supplemented with a leather jacket with rivets or thorns, as well as a T-shirt with an aggressive print or an "alcoholic" shirt for a couple of sizes more than necessary.
- To create a glamorous image, choose a suitable jacket. It should not be very strict, it is allowed to decorate using colored rhinestones, unusual lapels, pockets. Perfectly suitable imitation of a man's jacket with sleeves 3/4 in length.
Shoes should complement the jeans and the ensemble as a whole, fitting into the chosen style.
- To create the style of casual it will be appropriate to combine ripped jeans with calm ballet or moccasins. This successfully balances the image and "calms down" the daring look of the slits. This task will also cope with sneakers, sneakers or loffers.
- Heeled shoes or light sandals will add alongside femininity and fragility, especially if as a top you will choose a romantic blouse or sexy top.
- A variety of scarves, scarves and fashionable "snoods" will help complete any image, regardless of the style chosen.
- As for costume jewelry , then in combination with torn jeans, three-dimensional earrings, large earrings-rings, massive necklaces and bracelets in the bohemian style are especially impressive. To create the image of a rock star, choose large chain necklaces, large pendants with the appropriate symbols (skulls, spiders, stars, inscriptions), as well as leather bracelets with rivets.
- When choosing bags, give preference to bulk models-trunks . Strict forms with clear lines here will not be entirely appropriate. Also pay attention to the clutches . However, it should be remembered that the chosen accessory should approach the kit in style. A small handbag on the chain should not be combined with sneakers. Choose a romantic blouse or top for it.