If a person loses more than 50-60 hair a day, this is already a problem, which must be immediately addressed.
The main causes of hair loss are various. First of all, the main reason is the violation of metabolic processes in the body. In general, it is on the hair that affects the lack of vitamin B6 and folic acid in the body. Excitement, stressful situations, weakening of the body after the diseases (influenza, anemia, acute respiratory distress syndrome with a rise in body temperature), heredity - all this can have a negative impact on the hair.
Effective treatment of hair from loss of folk remedies is considered effective.
- On the roots of hair has a beneficial effect of castor oil. Before applying to the hair, castor oil should be heated on a water bath, and then the scalp should be lubricated. Lubricate with a toothbrush. After that, wrap your head with a towel and go for 5 hours. After five hours, the mask should be washed off with shampoo, preferably with natural extracts of medicinal herbs. This procedure must be repeated once a week. The course of treatment will be 1-2 months. Your hair will be much stronger, will not fall out and become thick.
- Treatment of hair folk remedies with the help of burdock. When hair falls into the scalp, rub the juice of burdock or use the ointment from burdock. To prepare the ointment should boil the root of burdock, take 20 g of root and pour it with one glass of boiling water. Infuse the remedy for 20 minutes. Next, mix in half with the interior fat and pour into a pot, tightly cover the lid and be sure to cover it with a dough. Then put the pot for several hours in the oven. When the mass thickens, you should drain the remaining water, if it has not evaporated and the ointment is ready. Lubricate the head with the product obtained a few hours before washing your head.
- To make the next recipe, mix 40 g of juice from onions (it should be filtered), 50 g of broth from the root of burdock and add 10 grams of cognac. The resulting mixture should be rubbed into the scalp, and then you should tie your head with a towel, preferably terry, leave the balm for at least 2 hours. After the procedure, wash your hair. To conduct such treatment should be daily.
- When hair falls, the next decoction is used to rinse. Take 3 tbsp. l. root aira finely chopped and cook it for 15 minutes in 0.5 liter vinegar. This means rinse hair after washing.
- A good strengthening effect for the hair is the usual nettle. It is best to use to treat young nettles, which was cut before blossoming. Prepare the broth from the nettle and cool it to 40 ° C. Use it to rinse the hair after washing.
- Take the 6 tbsp. l. the following mixture: the root of felt burdock and marsh aura in a ratio of 1: 1. Then pour a mixture of 1 liter of water. Then boil the resulting broth for 15-20 minutes. Then let the broth cool. Use for rubbing in the scalp 2 or 3 times a week.
- Great properties for hair have a fake color. Lipa can stop hair loss. To make a preparation, fill in 8 tbsp. l. limes 500 ml of water. Boil it for about 20 minutes. The resulting broth should be used to wash your head for a month. The improvement comes quickly, but you should continue this procedure.
- It is very useful to rub different juices into the scalp: aloe juice, birch juice, and also garlic juice. All these ingredients, take 1 teaspoonful, add a spoonful of honey and chicken yolk. Mix it thoroughly. Rub the resulting mixture into the scalp for an hour or two, before washing your head. Wash and rinse best with a strong infusion prepared from birch leaves.
- When hair loss and scalp diseases are considered useful 2 times a week for washing your head use a decoction of the burdock root, which is connected with the flowers of marigold. Make the following composition - 10 g of calendula, 20 g of burdock, then pour 1 l of boiled water. In the broth, you can also include 15 g cones of hops.
- An effective prescription for the treatment of folk remedies against the hair loss of the Bulgarian healer Ivanka. For its preparation, mix 2 tbsp. l. castor oil, 1 egg, 1 tsp. vinegar and add 1 tsp. glycerin. The mixture is continuously whipped. Then the resulting composition rub into the roots of the hair. The head should be covered with a warm towel. You can hold your head slightly above the steam and then wash it off. After this procedure, your hair will become thick, soft, shiny and perfectly fit.
- Leaves of plantain, sage leaves, chamomile flowers, oregano and nettle grass are mixed in equal parts. Then take 1 tbsp. l. of the mixture obtained and fill it with one glass of boiling water. Within 1 hour, you should insist the broth, then it must be filtered and add the pulp of black bread. All this should be stirred to a gruel-like condition. The mass should be warm, and while it is not cold, rub it into the scalp. Put on the shower cap and tie your head with a handkerchief. This compress should be kept for 2 hours. Wash off with warm water without soap.
- Another recipe for hair loss treatment is using chamomile. In enameled dishes, fill 10 grams of chamomile flowers (you can use the herbs of St. John's Wort, and also the grass of an onion pen), pour one cup of boiling water, be sure to cover with a lid. Heat the broth in a water bath for 30 minutes. Cool the infusion at room temperature, you will need about 15 minutes. Then it should be filtered. Keep the resulting remedy better in glass containers no more than 2 days. Any of the decoctions can be used to rinse hair.
- To prepare an effective remedy for hair loss, take 50 g cones of common hops and place in enameled dishes. Fill the cones with 1 liter of boiled water. Close the lid tightly, heat it in a water bath for 30 minutes. Cool the broth at room temperature for about 20 minutes. Strain the broth by pressing raw materials. Pour it into a glass 3-liter jar and add the boiled water to the brim. The broth is used for washing the head. Repeat the procedure as needed.