- flour - 2 cups (plus flour for the surface)
- tea Earl Gray - 2 Art. spoons (about 8 sachets)
- salt - 1/2 teaspoonfuls
- softened butter - 240 Grams
- sugar powder - 1/2 cup
- finely grated orange peel - 1 Art. a spoon
1. Grind the tea in the food processor to the consistency of the powder. In a large bowl, stir the flour, tea and salt, set aside. 2. Beat butter, sugar and finely grated orange peel in a bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy consistency, about 3 minutes. Reduce the speed to low, gradually add the flour mixture and whip until smooth. 3. Divide the dough in half. Lay each half on a piece of parchment paper and make a log form about 3.5 cm in diameter. Roll up the dough and freeze for 1 hour. 4. Preheat the oven to 175 degrees. Cut slices 6 mm thick from the dough. Lay the cookies on baking trays lined with parchment paper, about 2.5 cm apart. 5. Bake the cookies to the brim of golden color, from 13 to 15 minutes. Allow the liver to cool on baking sheets before serving.