A three-year-old child can readily give himself to dress or undress, or even do it himself. This is feasible for adults, the goal is to teach the child, but requires patience and imagination. Perhaps several options for the development of the situation.
The first option: to let the situation to itself, because the child sooner or later still have to dress up on their own. To the school age this will necessarily happen.
The second option is to cry out or slightly slap the child. This method is effective, the result will be achieved much faster than other methods. Feeling of fear motivates children well. They become trained. This method is suitable in the event that the main purpose is to teach the child to dress.
The third option implies a creative approach. Here the process of learning a child is directly linked with the imagination of an adult.
In a situation where you know for sure that a child knows how to disrobe and can do it quickly, for example, when he wants to go to the toilet, he still resists when going for a walk, you need a creative approach. In other words, a child can dress-undress then when there is an extreme need or he just wants to do it. It is possible that the kid is attracted to the prospect of a walk or going to an event, but the dressing process for him is so unpleasant that he sacrifices a walk and the rest, just to avoid long-wearing. This is the case when you need to embellish the processor, make it interesting.
Here are a few ways that you can take into service:
- Peekaboo. Joy accent when the sleeves show their hands, and from the neck of the sweater - eyes.
- Playing the train. In this game the hand is the train, it enters the tunnel, that is, into the sleeve. A cam - controls the entire train.
- Similarly to the game in the train, you can play in the mouse (the cam), yurknuvshego in the mink (sleeve).
- A game in the "Basseynaya Street scattered from the street". When dressing, always ask the child questions: where to put socks on? Maybe on the pens? No? Put on the handles ... .megs? And why nosochki, can they wear on ears? Who will help to understand? What should I wear first: pantyhose or panties?
- Divide the dressing process into two, that is, the parent and the child. For example, the mother puts on her panties legs, the kid pulls them up himself. Mom puts the head in the neck and inserts the handles into the sleeves - the child pulls the sweater further on and spreads the jacket.
- Training on toys. On dolls, bunnies, you can demonstrate all the consistency and logic in dressing.
When teaching a child to self-dress, it is recommended to select the clothes that he likes. And remember that such "lessons" should not be passed in a hurry. It is better to give it a lot of time, but to achieve good results, rather than spend a little time and get nothing in return.
Do not be afraid to spoil the child with such games, this will not happen. Remember that for preschool children, the main activity. Activities in a playful form help the child develop, learn the world, gain new knowledge and impressions. And games that help learn and develop the habit of dressing the child, allow parents to offer their rules in an interesting "package".
After the baby starts playing according to your rules, quickly dress at the right time, you need to talk about the garden. It is possible that the conversation will not be needed and the situation will improve on its own. Usually it takes a week and a half or two weeks for a child to get used to what to do-undress - this is a fun, interesting activity. At the end of this time, he will not return to past behavior. Running around the cloakroom in a cloak to protest dressing him no longer attracts.
If the situation in the kindergarten does not change and the child periodically leaves without walking, and other children are hovering in anticipation, it needs to be corrected. Parents will have to come early to catch the children gathering for an afternoon walk. At this time, while the other children are taking care of yourself, offer your child to watch how his or her groupmates gather, who of them dress quickly and who is slow. Accompany your observations with comments, carefully compare the children. Gradually bring the baby the idea that those children who dress faster, help the teacher. Atot the child, who self-dressed more things, is the best assistant. And what happens if all the children begin to help the tutor? - The walk will last longer. Try to talk with the baby in a kindly tone, without raising the voice or speaking reproachfully. The goal of the parent is not to engage in moralizing, an anesthetic child to think about how to become an assistant, how to become independent, more adult. And believe that the information that the child receives from a troubled conversation is assimilated to them much better than in a scandal and stress, involuntarily arranged by parents from impotence.
With age, the child will appreciate these calm conversations and will thank them with great gratitude.