Allowed and forbidden products of the English diet
Carbohydrate foods in the diet should be at a minimum. If everything is done correctly, strictly adhere to the menu and the list of allowed / prohibited foods, then in the process of such a diet your body will receive carbohydrates burning its own fat reserves.
- Of vegetables: there are practically no restrictions, however it is recommended to give preference to "nutritious" celery, beans, eggplant and carrots;
- From cereals: a standard set of low-calorie - buckwheat, semolina, oatmeal, rice porridge;
- It is permissible to use nuts such as hazelnut and walnuts;
- From spices and spices you can take advantage of black peppers, cinnamon, basil, etc. There are practically no restrictions;
- From meat it is necessary to give preference to chicken or lean fish;
- Of the fruit is also quite a wide list: bananas, kiwi, lemon, oranges, tangerines. There are no strict prohibitions here.
- No flour products - pasta, bread in any form, pancakes and other;
- You can not eat dairy products, but skimmed cheese and yogurt are allowed;
- Refuse from soda;
- Do not eat sweets: chocolate, sweets. All that contains sugar - you can not;
- Of course, any kinds of fatty meat under strict prohibition;
- Alcohol, ketchup, sauces and mayonnaise;
- The less salt in the dishes, the better. It is desirable to completely abandon it.
Menu of the English diet by day, features, tips
The main feature that distinguishes the English diet is a menu that alternates with the reception of protein food with vegetables according to the formula 2 + 2. That is, 2 days of eating proteins, 2 days - vegetables and so on for 14 or 21 days, at your choice.
Menu for 14 days:
1,2,5,6,9,10,13 day we eat protein food:
- Breakfast - porridge (it is possible with fruit) and green tea;
- Snack - banana, apple or juice from them;
- Lunch - boiled fish or chicken. You can have soup with vegetables and low-fat meat. The broth should be made from dietary meat, for example chicken breast;
- Dinner - fried eggs, a glass of yogurt, you can cheese. Dinner not later than 19:00.
3,4,7,8,11,12,14-st use mainly vegetables:
- Breakfast - vegetable salad (tomatoes, cucumbers, greens, you can add olive oil) + green tea (a couple of glasses);
- Snack - we traditionally eat any fruit, except bananas;
- Lunch - it is desirable to eat liquid. Vegetable soup is a great option;
- Dinner - salad from vegetables (use lettuce, broccoli, carrots, asparagus, celery, etc.)
For the English diet for 21 days, everything remains the same, just continue to maintain the diet based on 2 days technology - vegetables, 2 days - protein food (cereals, fruit, fish, chicken, egg, etc.).
During the English diet for 14 days or 21 it is important that you drink enough fluids. In the morning it is recommended to drink 1 glass of water with the addition of lemon or green tea. It is important to maintain a normal water balance in the body.
Reviews and the result of losing weight with the help of an English diet with a photo
For 14 days the English diet will allow to throw off from 5 to 10 kilograms, and for 21 days - up to 13-14 kg. However, note that such a sharp weight loss can adversely affect your health, so properly "get out" of the diet, gradually adding to the diet carbohydrate food and bringing it back to normal.