The whole secret is just in the aroma of the needles, which is filled with every corner of our house. Spruce gives out phytoncides that have antimicrobial properties, so that it makes the air in the house healthier, ozonizing it, which is especially important in a modern city. But that's not all, in fact, on the eve of the New Year, a real forest healer settles in our house! For useful properties of spruce learn in the article on the topic "Use of spruce, its healing properties."
Aroma of the holiday
In addition, they have another valuable property - to fill your apartment with negatively charged oxygen ions, which, in turn, will create in the apartment overstrain and nervousness, and so - a curative microclimate. After all, in rooms with a lack of such negative ions, people often feel sluggish and depressed, suffer from headaches. In addition, negative ions also absorb radiation from household appliances, such as televisions and computers. The same qualities are possessed, and the essential oil of spruce, which can be enjoyed all year round. Aromatherapy with spruce oil eliminates stagnation in the catarrh of the upper respiratory tract, chronic bronchitis, helps with a cold, eliminates inflammation of the bladder and ureters, increases immunity, is a preventive against colds. Favorite by all the coniferous aroma, thanks to ethereal compounds, has a pronounced bactericidal and antiviral effect. They will clean the apartment of unfriendly microorganisms no worse than ultraviolet light from a quartz medical irradiator. It is established that the volatile emissions of pine are useful to people suffering from cardiovascular diseases, they have a disastrous effect on the tubercle bacillus. The phytoncidal properties of conifers have been known for a long time, therefore it is worthwhile to have such beautiful representatives of coniferous species as cryptomery, juniper, pine in the house. Essential oil of spruce is used in the following dosage: aromatourist - 3-7 drops, aroma-medallion - 1-2 drops, baths - 4-7 drops, aroma massage - 3-6 drops per 15 grams of transport oil, hot inhalation - 2-3 drops, enrichment of creams, tonics, shampoos, rinses, shower gels - 4-6 drops per 15 g of base.
From the tip to the roots
This is an effective remedy for restoring the defenses of the body after severe and prolonged illnesses, as well as to enhance the protective functions of the skin, eliminate pustular rashes, prevent hair loss and form dandruff. In recent years, artificial fir trees are very popular. It is very tempting to buy a Christmas tree and use it year after year. But to choose such a tree should be very carefully, otherwise the artificial New Year attribute can present an unpleasant surprise. In the practice of medicine, all parts of the spruce are used. Needles, branches, cones, bark, kidneys, essential oil derived from needles, resin, turpentine, rosin - all this helps a person to restore and maintain health. You will be surprised, but the spruce bark is edible and even useful, especially in winter - only 25-30 g is enough to make up for the daily requirement of the organism in Vitamin C. And the famous spruce oil helps to cleanse the body of toxins, helps with diseases of the upper respiratory tract, bronchitis and cystitis. And you will agree, such sensations to what at a festive table. Therefore, try to treat the choice of New Year's Eve seriously, buy a tree, which has all the safety certificates, and it is best to buy an old good forest beauty.
Needles and young shoots of spruce are used for the preparation of medicinal baths. Needles are especially rich in essential oil, carotene and tannins. Infusion of needles is used for acute and chronic diseases of the respiratory system, it has a diuretic and antimicrobial effect, it helps with diseases of the kidneys and urinary tracts, it is also used with a deficiency in the body of vitamin C. Baths from fir branches and young cones are very effective for skin diseases, gout, rheumatic joint damage and overwork.
In winter, diseases such as tonsillitis, sinusitis, rhinitis are very common. In these cases, spruce needles will help.
• With sore throat it is good to lubricate the back wall of the pharynx with spruce turpentine. And inside take this mixture: mix an incomplete teaspoon of spruce turpentine and a tablespoon of boiled milk. After taking this mixture inside, you must immediately go to bed, taking cover in a warmer way.
• With genyantritis, tonsillitis, cough and bronchitis, chopped kidneys should be drunk and sprinkled with boiled water in the proportion of 1: 5. Boil for 30 minutes, stirring. Cool for 15 minutes and strain through 3 layers of gauze. For inhalations, the infusion can be heated to 80 °, for rinses - up to 40. The procedures are carried out 2-4 times a day. With sinusitis, this infusion, warmed to body temperature, is buried in the nose 5-10 drops in each nostril.
• With a cold and cold, 4 tbsp. Spoon the crushed fir cones with a glass of boiling water and boil for 30 minutes. Gargle with a warm broth 5-6 times a day. Bury the broth in the nose 3-4 times a day for a few drops.
• And with chronic tonsillitis it is useful to chew, not swallowing, bright green young shoots of common spruce.
• In severe and chronic diseases of the respiratory system, pour 40 g of spruce needles with a glass of boiling water and boil for 20 minutes. Insist under the lid until it cools. All amount drink in 2-3 hours during the day.
In folk medicine, spruce baths have long been used for the treatment of rheumatic lesions of joints, skin and nervous diseases. There are real legends about the healing properties of coniferous baths.
You can prepare a bath both completely for the body, and for the legs. Bath for feet: freshly sprinkled spruce branches in an amount of 1.5-2 kg pour boiling water, allow to cool to 37-38 ° and immerse the feet in this solution for 30 minutes. After the procedure, go to bed and cover your legs for an hour. The course of treatment is 5-7 procedures taken every other day. Such baths are especially effective in rheumatic polyarthritis.
- For skin diseases, disorders of the nervous system and for the general strengthening of the body, coniferous extract is prepared for addition to the baths: 20 tbsp. spoons of crushed tops of branches spruce pour 1 liter of hot water and boil for half an hour. Strain, wring out the raw materials, and pour into the tub. The temperature is not higher than 37 °, the duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. According to the Chinese art of feng shui, for each subject in the house one must choose a certain place, then happiness and well-being will come to the house. Fortunately, a Christmas tree can be put in any place, because with it only positive emotions are connected. But all the same, and on New Year's Eve, it's not superfluous to turn to feng shui advice, because you can simply put an elegant Christmas tree in a corner and it will please the eye, or you can put it with meaning. Try it, and maybe in the coming year your most cherished desires will be fulfilled.
- To the next year your intimate life became brighter and more saturated, put the tree in the far right corner. It is desirable that in this corner there is a matrimonial bed, and if it really is there, just hang a wreath of fir branches over it.
- The Christmas tree will help to strengthen family relations if you put it to the left of the entrance to the room, along the wall. And the Christmas tree brought to the children will bring joy to the children. Now we know what can be the use of spruce, its healing properties.