Those who have already encountered such a problem know that they do not bring any particular discomfort, but they can spoil the appearance. Therefore, the majority of the militia owners try to get rid of them on their own, trying to squeeze out. As a rule, this procedure does not bring any results, except pain. And if you try to pierce such a white point with a needle, you can put an infection into the body.
Causes of appearance
Naturally, it is interesting to know where such white acne comes from. The reasons can be very diverse:
- Increased sebum secretion, which clogs the sebaceous glands and is deposited in the hair follicles
- Especially often miliums appear in men and women who have oily skin of the face, and also during puberty
- Some cosmeticians believe that white dots on the face and eyelids can appear due to excessive exposure to sunlight.
Removing white dots
Of course, you can try this procedure yourself. But, as a rule, such experiments quickly end.
Firstly, the milium is so dense that it is impossible to squeeze it out. And secondly, on the site of cosmetology experiments there is reddening, which takes a long time to pass. Therefore, it is better to go to a cosmetology room.
- Mechanical method. It is considered to be the simplest and most effective. Milium is simply pierced with a special thin and sterile needle, after which its contents are squeezed out.
- Laser treatment. This method is used when the area of the face affected by white dots is quite extensive. The beam acts immediately on the entire surface of the skin and removes the pimples.
- Electrocoagulation. The essence of the method is that white dots are ignited by electronic pulses with the help of a special needle.
All these methods are completely painless and guarantee instant results. In addition, you will be sure that the white dots will not appear in the future, of course, if you follow the rules of skin care.
Preventing the appearance of white dots
In order not to face such a problem, it is necessary to follow several recommendations of cosmetologists.
- Regularly cleanse the skin. And to clean the skin of the accumulated fat and dust for a day you need only high-quality cosmetics that will not cause you allergies.
- In the summer it is not necessary to use fat day or tonal creams, which will only further clog the sebaceous glands. Better buy yourself gels or light fluids for the hot season.
- Approximately once a month, do light peeling of the face and eyelids with special soft means. Remember that the means for the eyelids and the whole face are different.
- Slightly change the diet. If you already have oily skin, do not be too fond of fatty, sweet and fried.
In any case, whichever pimple you decide to squeeze out on your face, before doing this, think carefully. To put the infection in the open wound is quite easy, but to get rid of the consequences of your actions can be very difficult. If there is any confusing situation with the face, be sure to contact the beautician. This is particularly true of white dots. Intense extrusion in some cases even leads to small scars and scars on the face.