Static is the movement of muscles, ligaments and joints, while the body is at rest. We do not feel a huge load only the first seconds, and then we hardly wait for the end of the time allocated for the exercise. Why is this happening? The answer you will find in the article. And also we have prepared a complex of static exercises for the whole body.
How do muscles work in static exercises?
Remember the static exercise bar , how much did you stand in the first training? No newcomer can stand a minute, so that he will not be tempted to fall to the floor. Why do muscles get so tired? When you work with kettlebells, a barbell or simply perform a dynamic exercise without weight, you always have a second gap to relax and rest your muscles. Static training excludes rest, and the absence of a respite gradually increases the load. In addition, statics makes the whole body passively work, starting from the fingertips to the top of the head. This is one of the main laws of yoga, whose statistical exercises are the foundation of Eastern practice.
What are the benefits of static exercises?
First, statics is a gentle and measured load. Ideal for people with musculoskeletal problems, scoliosis and during rehabilitation after physical trauma and surgical interventions. Static and dynamic breathing exercises activate normal gas exchange in tissues and even contribute to weight loss - it's all about technology. In addition, without proper breathing, any training is not appropriate, since the work of oxidation-reduction processes is disrupted in the blood and tissues of the body.
Secondly, statics is an excellent way to correct small flaws in the figure and support the sports form. Thirdly, static exercises are suitable for every person, regardless of age, weight and sex.
Integrated static training - we work through all the muscles without moving!
Let's start, perhaps, with our top and learn the static exercises on the muscles of the neck, back and shoulders. And do not forget about the five-minute warm-up to prepare the body for stress and reduce traumatism.
Exercise No.1 Resistance to pressure (15-30 sec)
Only 4 simple static exercises work out and strengthen absolutely all cervical muscles. Remove the second chin, counteract osteochondrosis and build a beautiful line of the face.
One exercise consists of four, which are performed in turn with an interval of 5 seconds. Before training, be sure to mash the muscles, making slopes and circular motions.
- Legs shoulder width apart, arms behind the head in the lock. Place the palms exactly on the back of the head, neither on the neck nor on the top of the head.
- Push your hands on your head forward, and with your neck muscles, resist and push your head back.
As a result, the neck and head will stay in place, but you will feel a strong tension.
- Exercise is similar to the previous one, only now press on the forehead, and the muscles of the neck resist, pushing your hands forward.
Both the muscles of the cervical region and the shoulder are involved.
- The position of the body is not changed. One hand is lowered along the trunk, and the other is pressed against the ear to the side, as if we incline the head.
- We resist the muscles of the neck.
- We change hands.
Exercise # 2 Shift the wall! (15-60 sec)
You've heard about this training many times, but do you doubt the result? And you try to move the walls a minute for the sake of curiosity! According to the sensations, they supposedly performed 3 approaches with dumbbells.
- Approach the wall, observing 50 cm distance.
- Put your feet slightly wider than your shoulders, bend your arms in your elbows, as if you are going to push yourself.
- Stand in the wall in this position and try to move, making a maximum effort.
Do 5-10 approaches, and your biceps will be steel, while the handle will remain feminine.
Exercise # 3 Cobra for the back
This predatory name was given to the "boat" position in yoga, which affects the muscles of the back, neck, arms and priests.
- Lie on your stomach on a soft mat. Hands along the trunk, legs bent at the knees or straight.
- Simultaneously tear off your legs, arms and lift your chest.
- Hold in position for 30 seconds.
Try to pull the case back as far as possible and raise your legs so that the third part of the hip is on weight.
Light version of Cobra
Great for stretching the muscles of the press and warming up the waist.
Static exercises for the legs (buttocks and thighs)
We remember the lessons of ballet and classical dances. They are full of graceful static exercises, which not only pump the legs, but will restore the correct posture. Let's get started.
Exercise number 4 Plie, squat, plie on socks (for 15 seconds)
As you guessed by the name, we will work with your favorite exercise of dancers for an elastic ass and slender legs.
- Spread your legs wide and lower your pelvis, forming a horizontal line in your hips and boot.
- Keep your hands in front of you for balance. The shoulders are unrolled, the back is straight.
- Stand on your toes and strain the muscles of your legs, buttocks.
- Hold for 30 seconds.
Now we lower the ass down, we stand for another 30 seconds and return to pli.
Exercise number 5 A chair by the wall (1-2 minutes)
Oh, get ready to put out the fire, because the legs will burn for 20 seconds of exercise!
- Stand with your back to the wall at about 30 centimeters.
- And now sit in the air as if on a chair, leaning back on the wall.
- Keep the pelvis and knees strictly at an angle of 90 degrees. Hands along the trunk.
During training, pay attention to breathing. A deep breath and a measured exhalation.
Let's sum up:
- every muscle in the body has worked;
- we received a charge of energy;
- the work of the respiratory and circulatory system has improved;
- training without sweat;
- instant muscle tension;
- do not need sports equipment;
- the body is built up, thinner and tighter!
Combine static exercises and active workouts, observe the rules of proper nutrition , and in a month you will not recognize your reflection in the mirror!