To breathe and lose weight - so in a nutshell you can say about the exercise for the press called "vacuum". The technique is not based on strength exercises, but on breathing exercises. It is considered the most effective way to pump your stomach. Now, in order to create a flat press and a thin waist, you do not have to torture yourself for hours on the simulators. Burn excess fat, make the waist thinner, recover after the birth and even get rid of back pain will help exercise "vacuum for the stomach." site tells how to correctly do it, what contra-indications exist in the vacuum, and shows the photo with the results (before and after).
Vacuum for the stomach - how correctly to do basic exercises for beginners?Exercise "vacuum" passed into fitness from yoga. The trainers liked the idea of removing the roundness of the abdomen with the help of special breathing exercises for the press. Many people have the question: why do such gymnastics, if there are many exercises for a flat stomach? The answer is simple - the strength training of the press burns fat and pumps up a tight muscle mass. But at the same time the load goes mainly to the rectus abdominis muscle. For an ideally narrow waist, this is not enough. Vacuum uses a transverse muscle. It forms the muscular belt around the waist, making it slimmer.
On the photo - Anatomy of the muscles of the press: straight and transverse muscles
Vacuum for beginners - simple rules and techniques
Beginners should know the basic vacuum rules for the abdomen in order to master this simple but very effective method in a short time. And most importantly - to understand how to learn how to do it right, without compromising on health.
- It is best to perform exercises in the morning, before breakfast. Before classes it is advisable not to eat or drink anything.
- The technique itself is very easy. The abdomen is drawn as much as possible inside and is held in this position for 20-25 seconds. It is more difficult to learn how to breathe properly.
- Exercises are performed only after a full exhalation.
- Exhaling air, you also need to start to draw in your stomach.
- The effect of exercise can be achieved only with constant training. Therefore, you need to develop a habit - after a morning's upswing, pump up the press, and then have breakfast and start other business.
- To begin classes better with the most simple exercises - lying on your back. So it's easiest to get your stomach inside. When you experience, you can move on to more complex options - sitting, on all fours or standing.
- Lie on your back. Back and shoulders straighten, loin "stick" to the floor. Place your hands along the trunk. The legs need a little bend in the knees.
- Breathe air through your nose. Then exhale with your mouth. The air from the lungs should come out to the maximum.
- At the same time, pull the stomach in as much as possible. Pressing the stomach is necessary, as if wrapping it under the ribs. At the same time, it is pressed down towards the spine in the navel region.
- Hold your breath. Try not to breathe air. If it does not work out right away, then, with short breaths, replenish the oxygen supply, but without relaxing the muscles and not leaving the initial position.
- Fix for 15-20 seconds. To begin with, that will be quite enough. Later time can be gradually increased.
- Exhale slowly. You do not need to sharply relax the muscles and make an energetic exhalation.
- Inhale and exhale several times. Then repeat the exercise again.
In the video - the correct technique of vacuum for the stomach for beginners
Such repetitions should be done from 3 to 5, depending on how comfortable you feel at the same time. Overload yourself from the first days should not be. It is better to perform the exercise in several ways, starting with a 15-second breath hold. Gradually, this figure can be brought to 60 seconds. Talking about how many times to do this training of abdominal muscles, coaches advise to perform it at least 5 times a week.
The benefit and harm of Vacuum for the stomachVacuum pumping of the transverse muscle of the press is a very popular modern technique. It is increasingly include fitness instructors in their training. And for both women and men. This is explained easily - the only way to train a transverse muscle. The exercise has its positive and negative sides. Vacuum advantages for the abdomen:
- Effectively removes the internal fat that has settled inside the abdominal cavity.
- Easily and painlessly returns lost forms after childbirth.
- It trains the transverse muscle, which forms the cingulate frame. It protects the lower back and relieves pain.
- Gives an aesthetic result - a tight and flat press, the right proportions and a beautiful silhouette with a well-defined waist. Helps to get rid of flabbiness and cellulite in the abdomen.
Contraindications for exerciseDespite all the benefits, the vacuum has its own contra-indications. They are few, but still should not be neglected. Such charging for the abdomen is strictly not recommended to women in the position, to girls during the menstrual cycle, and also to people suffering from diseases of the cardiovascular system. It is undesirable to do a vacuum in the presence of diseases of the stomach and intestines. In any case, it is better to get a doctor's consultation on this in advance. People who have recently undergone surgery need to undergo a full rehabilitation period (not less than one or two months) and only after that start classes.
The technique of performing the exercise Vacuum for the abdomen after childbirth
If a vacuum is contraindicated for pregnant women, then after a while after childbirth it is simply necessary. Female body after the birth of a child is changing a lot. The muscles of the stomach and the bottom of the pelvis are stretched, and to return them to their normal tone is not an easy task. Constant performance of breathing exercises will form a muscular girdle and will pull the sagging abdominal cavity. This effect can be compared with a strap, by which we tighten clothes around the waist. Vacuum will help to form a flat belly and restore a thin waist.
But in this case, a special approach to its implementation will be required. The muscles can not be strained too much, the load should be moderate and not cause any discomfort. This will help special vacuum techniques for women who have recently given birth to a child. They are done in the prone position. In this case, the load on the pelvic muscles will be minimal.
- The first thing to do is lie on the floor and bend your knees.
- Stop to rest on the floor, and hands to pull along the body or spread out to the sides. You can rest your palms on your hips.
- Then everything is done as usual - to exhale the air, to draw in this stomach, hold your breath for 15 seconds. Then slowly exhale and breathe in a few breaths.
Remember: when you inhale, the diaphragm expands, and the ribs diverge to the side. At this point, you need to hold them in the "open position", pull their belly under them and exhale the air without lowering the ribs. Use the video to correctly make the stomach vacuum after delivery. The benefit of such simple training for restoring the body after childbirth is obvious:
- Internal organs gradually take their usual position.
- Normal intraabdominal blood supply is restored.
- The muscles of the pelvic floor relax and rest. This is especially useful if there are tears or an episiotomy was made during labor.
- Hemorrhoids are treated or its appearance is prevented.
It is important: to start the most basic exercises of the vacuum (lying down) can not be earlier than 6-8 weeks after childbirth.
Vacuum for the abdomen for men: We form a V-shaped body like that of Schwarzenegger
The "vacuum technology" fell in love not only with girls. She also liked men. For example, the famous bodybuilder Arnold Schwarzenegger used such exercises to create an expressive transition from the shoulders to the waist. Many people remember his V-shaped case. But very few people know that the thinnest part of the body he formed with the help of a "vacuum for the stomach".
Female and male vacuum are the same in technique. Differ only the load and the level of complexity. The best option for men is a vacuum for the abdomen in a standing position. But, if you can not immediately master the most difficult device, you can practice lying down, sitting, and then do the exercises standing. About how to make a male vacuum for the abdomen and how many approaches you need to spend in one workout can be found in this video.